If you have your ring size from the goldsmith / gold shop, you may refer to the chart below.
Gold Shop Size 07/08/09 = #5 / XS (1.5cm diameter)
Gold Shop Size 09/10/11 = #6 / Small (1.6cm diameter)
Gold Shop Size 12/13/14 = #7 / Medium (1.7cm diameter)
Gold Shop Size 15/16/17 = #8 / Large (1.8cm diameter)
Gold Shop Size 18/19/20 = #9 / XLarge (1.9cm diameter)
Method 1– Measure Ring Diameter
- Measure the diameter of the ring you are wearing.
- Your left hand finger might differ from your right. It is advisable that you measure the exact finger you plan to wear the ring.
- Put ruler on top of the ring for easy reading.
- Start with 0cm.
- Measure diameter of inner circle WITHOUT thickness of ring.
- If the reading is 16mm, it is Size #6-Small.
Method 2– Measure Finger’s Circumference If Don’t Have a Ring
- Cut a strip of paper long enough to fit around your finger.
- Wrap the paper tightly around your finger.
- Mark with pencil where the two ends meet.
- Measure the length of the paper from tip to pencil mark. Start from 0cm. Then refer to chart for size.
方法1 – 测量戒指的直径
如果你现在戴着戒指，用尺子测量戒指[内圈]的直径。0cm开始。 （不要测量环的厚度）将尺放在戒指的顶部, 更容易看到。
方法2 – 测量手指的周长
这图片是 5.8cm (58mm) 拿到尺寸后， 请参考顶部图表。5.8cm 是我们的 Size #7-M。
NECKLACE LENGTH GUIDE
Finding the right and proper necklace length is important, not just to ensure that it fits, but also to see how it affects the overall aesthetic appearance of its wearer. Make use of our guide below to get your desired necklace length.